Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V-Day Wrap Up

I made a special dinner last night for Valentine's Day. I always like to treat all my sweeties to a special meal on special days. On the menu was country chicken kiev, red potatoes, strawberries and lemon pound cake muffins. The kids made us cut off the tops of the muffins because they had a glaze on top. After that, they gobbled them right up. Everything was yummy and for dessert I made Triple Chocolate Torte. Everyone but Emma liked it, so it was a hit. (Emma likes very few thhings, so I don't worry about it too much.) You can get the recipe for the torte here.

After writing all about how I don't need Brendan to get me any gifts yesterday, he goes and surprises me and got me a gift. It was my favorite perfume that I recently ran out of, so I was truly thrilled. I have to admit it was nice.

No comments: