Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fall Fun

Today was a great day to be outside! Even though the sun wasn't shining, the weather was mild and several of our neighbors were out enjoying the (slightly) warmer temperatures. The kids and I ventured out after Ian got home form school, and while they played I took advantage of the opportunity to rake leaves in the front yard.
I haven't had to rake leaves in six years, so it was kind of fun making two big piles, then letting the kids run and jump in them. Here our neighbor, Anthony, and Ian have fun throwing leaves up over their heads.

Look at me, I'm cute!


Leaves everywhere!


I love Autumn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I LOVE those pictures...! My guess is that the kids were doing the captions....I so remember leaves when we were kids. especially that we built FORTS in the street on a daily basis and could have been run over just as frequently!! Yikes. and so we weren't. By the way, may I make anythin in the way of appetiers for Brian's party???? Totally willling....my bruschetta has been a hit in the past...cucumber dingers?? anything you guys need!