Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Girly Holiday Smorgasbord

I was firing up the DVD player this morning so my 3 year old could watch a show. As I was looking for the chosen DVD in the carousel, I realized that the DVD selections reflected the two youngest viewers in the household, a 5 year old female and a 3 1/2 year old female.

Here, in no particular order, is the five disc selections currenty cued up in our DVD player.

  • 1. Strawberry Shortcake - Berry Merry Christmas
  • 2. My Little Pony - A Very Minty Christmas
  • 3. Disney Princess - A Christmas of Enchantment
  • 4. Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites - Classic Holiday Stories
  • 5. Music from the TV Christmas Classics - A CD that the kids have been dancing to

We still have A Dora Christmas DVD and a Nick Jr. Christmas DVD, too. It's going to be a girly Christmas season this year!

1 comment:

Brendan said...

I love those Disney Christmas cartoons too.

(Even some of the ones on the Princess DVD)