Thursday, December 11, 2008

Full Moon

My youngest daughter came up to me in the late afternoon and said she could see the moon and it was full and very pretty. So I followed her to the living room and looked out the window at a beautiful full moon, shining perfectly between two branches of a tree in my front yard. I immediately grabbed my camera and went out on my front porch to take pictures. Unfortunately because of the snow and my not putting on warm clothes, I could not get the picture I saw from my living room floor. However, I was able to take the following shots, which I think are quite lovely.









2 comments:

Alison said...

beautiful shots...

btw..all your recipes are making me very hungry..do you deliver??

storyteller said...

I seldom have luck taking moon shots, but yours are fascinating. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and blessings,