Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Blogging (AKA - laziness)

My summer blogging has been pretty much nonexistent. I often think of things to write about, but with all three kiddos home, don't have much time. And after they go to bed, let's face it, I just want to veg out. However, I just returned from an amazing vacation and will be sharing some pictures and experiences very soon. I'm not sure how interesting for all of you it will be, but I want to record all my memories of this great time so I can remember those fun things my kids said, the awe we felt, and the laughter we all enjoyed. Stay tuned for details!


Bobbie Leigh said...

I'm glad you are blogging again! I hope my post didn't offend you, that's not at all what I meant.

The Church Lady said...

Hey Heather! I know exactly what you mean about summer blogging. I simply just don't feel like it!! Glad you had a good vacation. Looking forward to seeing some pics.