Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Fun

Since it seems we can't get away from the white fluffy stuff just yet, I thought I'd post some pictures of my family having fun in it. This is from a sledding trip a little earlier this winter.

This is my oldest walking up the hill with his sled.


This is my middle child. She was thrilled when I bought her pink snow pants last year (thank goodness they still fit!) instead of the usual black hand-me down snow pants from her brother that she usually has to wear.


This is my youngest. She got pretty tired walking up and down the hill all afternoon, but had a great time anyways!


Here's my youngest again with her dad. We only have one sled that multiple riders can go on, so Brendan and I went on a lot of rides with the kids.


Brendan caught this photo of all the kids and I trekking up the hill once again. By this time the toes in my right foot were a block of ice, and I decided that after one last run I was going back to the van for some hot chocolate!


And finally, some pictures of the parents, who probably enjoyed the day sledding as much as the kids. (Nothing like flying down a hill on a piece of molded plastic to make you feel like a kid again!)

2 comments:

Living Life said...

Great fun! Sledding is a wonderful family activity! I agree that the adults have just as much fun as the kids! Although, I have yet to go sledding this winter. I think the snow is just way too deep!

I love the shot of you all walking up the hill! Thanks for sharing!

janet said...

I am totally jealous! I was not able to find maternity snow pants and couldn't play this winter season. :o(

Looks like your family had a terrific time! What great memories to cherish!