Thursday, September 29, 2005

Warm Drinks

Now that the cooler weather of Autumn has arrived, I am beginning to enjoy all the warm drinks that come along with it. Few things warm me better than a hot tea or coffee on a chilly morning or afternoon. I was thinking of all the yummy drinks I like to have and thought I'd share them. Give one or two a try, maybe you'll find a new favorite.

Hot Drinks To Enjoy On A Cold Day

Hot Chocolate - my current preference is Nestle Mini Marshmallows with Rich Chocolate Flavor
Chai Tea - I LOVE Stash Premium double spice chai black tea - add some milk and a spoonful of sugar, delicious! (or go to Starbucks and get a chai latte)
Mocha - Nonfat from Starbucks
Pumpkin Spice Latte - nonfat from Starbucks - this is my current favorite - so good
Apple Cider - the only way to drink cider is to drink it hot
Instant French Vanilla Cappuccino - I buy Great Value brand from Wal-Mart - especially good when made with half hot water and half milk
Almond Rocha Mocha - I got this at Arabica in Cleveland when I visited this summer. I can't get it here, but if you are in Cleveland, give it a try, it is delicious.

Hope some of these suggestions warm you up!

No comments: