Thursday, January 26, 2006

Project Runway

I love this season's Project Runway on Bravo. I watched it last year and instantly liked it. I haven't getten to see every episode this year (we don't have Tivo and the VCR is just too much of a hassle), but I have started to plan my weekly grocery shopping around my Wednesday night viewing of the show. Brendan also clued me in to the Tim Gunn Project Runway podcast, which I am crazy about. I subscribe to three podcasts, and this one by far is my favorite. As soon as I download it, I listen to it. Essentially, it is Tim Gunn's opinions, backstory, and views about each episode. I really like it because he gives a lot of behind the scenes events and gives his honest opinion about each garment and each designer's work methods and attitudes. It is concise and well done, as well as entertaining. If you are a fan of Project Runway, you have to get this podcast. I even listened to the episodes that pertained to the shows I didn't see. It's that good.

No comments: