Sunday, January 01, 2006

Some Of My Favorite Things - 2005

In no particular order, here is a list of some of my favorite things about 2005.

1. How Zoe says "oh oh oh" in a low voice whenever she sees a Santa Claus

2. Ian's first grade teacher, Miss Bennett

3. Emma dancing in her princess leotard in ballet class on Tuesdays

4. Brendan and my tenth anniversary

5. My pink ipod mini

6. Podcasts of Guiding Light

7. My ten year John Carroll University college reunion

8. Not getting pregnant!

9. Ian loving going down the water slide by himself at the pool

10. Discovering other blogs besides my husband's

11. Beginning my own blog

12. my Small Faith Group through Our Lady of Mercy

13. Pilates (Mari Winsor Pilates to be exact)

14. Maroon 5 and Barenaked Ladies music

15. Primary Christmas concert at Our Lady of Good Counsel School

16. Everyone in the family being in Elizabeth's wedding

17. Elizabeth and Patrick babysitting our kids for the weekend so we could go to our reunion

18. Having coffee with Adrian, my former fourth grader and now senior in high school

19. Getting to see my best friend, Aimee, a lot more this year

20. Laura and Jenny

21. Ian going to Granma and Papa camp and loving it

22. Emma sleeping downstairs with all of her cousins at my mom and dad's house

23. Buckeye Football

24. The White Sox winning the World Series

25. Zoe learning to walk and say "mommy"

26. Phone calls with my sister

27. Brendan getting a new job

28. Trying new recipes and making old favorites

29. The Easter egg hunt at my parent's house

30. Kringle from O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, WI

31. "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" movie

32. The Ohio State jersey I got for Christmas from Brendan

33. The Ultimate 3-in-1 Christmas Tree

34. eBay

35. Digital cameras

36. Bailey's Irish Cream

37. The daffodils that bloom in my front yard in the spring

38. Watching the birds in Ian's birdfeeder

39. Starbuck's drinks

40. iTunes music store

41. Getting in touch with Tracey, an old friend

42. Dr. Janda, who helped make my crown look just like any other tooth

43. Checking books out of the library

44. Watching the Real World/ Road Rules Challenges on MTV

45. Watching the Amazing Race on ABC

46. Discovering "Some Kind of Wonderful" by Joss Stone

47. Discovering "My Love is Real" by Buddy Guy

48. Having Brendan's family here for Christmas

49. Getting a pumpkin pedicure at Mario Tricoci's

50. Ian learning to read

51. Zoe calling any of the Disney princesses "Rella"

52. Emma calling her Uncle Patrick "Packwick"

53. Emma's imaginary friend, Casey

54. Stash Double Spice Chai Black Tea

55. Emma being potty trained in two days flat

56. My husband and my kids

No comments: