So Irish Coffeehouse has tagged me with the following rules:
So here are my seven random facts, in no particular order:
1. I graduated in the top ten in my high school class. (I know, boooorrrring!)
2. I had an appendectomy when I was 19 weeks pregnant with my first baby.
3. I love Barry Manilow, Kenny Rogers, Garth Brooks, and the Barenaked Ladies.
4. I made it to the Ohio State finals in high school track on the 3200m relay team.
5. I dropped out of accounting in college when I decided I no longer wanted to be a business major and was getting a C in the class. I was a religion major for one semester before I decided on elementary education.
6. My husband and I love going to Wisconsin for a weekend away from the kids. We've stayed in bed and breakfasts in Racine and Stoughton.
7. Every year right before Thanksgiving, our family orders four kringles from O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin. (We discovered them while at the B&B in #6). We eat one for Thanksgiving, one for Christmas, and the other two whenever we want. (They freeze great!) Our usual order is two almond, one cream cheese, and one cherry cheese.
I'm going to tag Alison.