Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy 3rd Birthday, Emma!

You are such a joyful little girl. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You approach life with a positive attitude and an excitement unmatched by anyone. I love how you move over and snuggle under my arm when I sit down on the couch with you. I love how you use "Eeny Meeny Miney Mo" to make a decision, but don't really use it and instead just choose whatever you wanted to originally. I love how you say the "Eeeny Meeny Miney Mo" rhyme, saying, "eeny meeny mo, catch a tiger mo." You often think of others, especially your big brother Ian, and make sure that they get or know about whatever wonderful thing you are experiencing. You love pretending to be a ballerina or a princess, and you are the best little mommy to your baby dolls. Your seem to never tire of riding your fast bike, except when you have a handful of dandelions that you've picked for me on the way and you don't want to crush them. You gave up drinking milk out of your bottles like a little trooper, complaining very little. You tell funny jokes (my favorite being this: Knock Knock. Who's There? Apple (or any object). Apple Who? Apple in your underpants!) You love to help your little sister, but you know how to aggravate and antagonize her, too. You are sweeteness personified, and despite your terrible toddler status, your loving heart shines through. I love you!

No comments: