Saturday, August 27, 2005

MMMMMMMMMMMocha

I love Starbucks. What can I say? Their drinks are just so good. I have pretty much always just gotten a mocha. I might try variations on it, say a peppermint mocha, an iced mocha, a mocha light frappuccino, a tall decaf nonfat almond mocha, but pretty much mocha is my drink. I once accidentally received an iced almond soy latte (quite good), instead of a mocha, on a whim I tried the caramel frappuccino, and once I ordered a caramel apple cider, but for the most part I don't stray from the mocha. Well, my best friend, Aimee, always gets an iced chai. I'm not a tea drinker. Just don't like it, too weak. Well, after trying hers several times (as well as the testimonials from my sister Leanne on how great they are) I decided to order one. Now I can't stop! I've ordered four chais in a row! No mochas, only chai. My first was an iced nonfat chai. Followed by two hot nonfat chais, followed up today by the ultimate one, the chai frappuccino. Delicious!!!! I don't know if I can stop. Oh, mocha, maybe someday I'll return to you.

No comments: