Tuesday, February 14, 2006

John Carroll University Represents

Just learned in my online alumni newsletter from John Carroll University (I graduated in 1995) that JCU sent the largest student contingent to the March for Life in Washington D.C. of any Jesuit institution. Way to go, JCU!

When I was a student there more than ten years ago, I made the trip once and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a long and tiring trip, travelling overnight to make it to the march on time, then turning around and coming home at 8:00 pm the same day. At least that's how it was when I went. Mostly so that students don't have to miss too many classes. All I can say is it was an awesome experience seeing so many people, young and old, men and women, all races, coming together to try to end abortion. I'm proud to have come from this amazing school where life is valued from conception to natural death.

Read the full story here.

No comments: