Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Ian!


Seven years ago today I became a mom for the first time. It was on this day in 1999, at 10:01 PM, that I gave birth to the most beautiful and handsome baby boy on the planet. After three hours of pushing, out came my little guy. It was the most amazing experience of my life, bringing a new life into this world.


From that day on, my life changed forever. I now had a crying little creature that relied solely on me and his Dad to take care of his every need. It's been an amazing seven years. He is a funny, interesting and imaginative kid with a smile that lights up a room.


I have learned an incredible amount from Ian, but what I learned most is that I could love another human being so completely that there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for him.



Happy Birthday Ian! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful post about love and being a mother!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Mom-Wonderful child
You are blessed indeed to have each other.