Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fallen Off The Face Of The Earth

Hello again! It's been a while since I've blogged. It happened for a number of reasons, none of them very good excuses or very important. Blogging doesn't come completely naturally for me. I read other people's blogs and so many say they kept multiple journals as kids and blogging's just a natural extension of that need to write. For me, I was a kid who liked the idea of journaling. I can't tell you how many notebooks I'd start writing in only to abandon it one to two weeks later. So, I had a little fall off the blogging wagon, so to speak. I am going to try and be faithful and get back to regular posting. This is my start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back! Now keep it up. Hope your family had a lovely Easter.

Alison said...

welcome back Heather, I missed you!