Friday, March 27, 2009

My Baby Wears Combat Boots


Zoe has discovered a pair of boots in her closet and has taken quite a liking to them. She wore them around the house and outside to play this morning, and wants to wear them to preschool next week.

While I think she looks pretty cute in them, I'm not sure what the attraction is.


If you look closely in this picture, you can see they are Lizzie McGuire boots. They are hand-me-downs from one of the many awesome people who give me clothes for my girls. In fact, I think everything Zoe is wearing, except for the tights, are hand-me-downs. Gotta love that!

So, are your kids as stylish as mine?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE hand me downs! It saves so much money...

Living Life said...

I agree with Bobbie Leigh - love the hand me downs! I was lucky to have girl friends who would give me their kid's clothes. Now, I am able to forward them to my neice.

Irish Coffeehouse said...

Oh those boots are adorable!!! They are so much fun at that age!

Ziva would only wear a dress every day of her stinkin' life until maybe 4th/5th grade. And I also had to do double french braids... everyday!

Now she's just her own- not easily classified although she loves Hollister.

Abby always geared herself towards tomboy clothing when she was little, little. Now she's all into fashion and accessorizing! lol

MommyWizdom said...

Wow, Heather, she's a mini you! How adorable!

Hand me downs rock!!

MommyWizdom