Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Shocking News!!!!!

OK, actually, if you know my husband, this really won't come as a big shock, but I just discovered it today and thought I should share. I've been married 10 1/2 years, and while I suspected the following information was true, I had never confirmed it until today. While hanging up one of Brendan's shirts in his closet, I noticed that every single shirt was hung on the hangers the same way. All of them face the same direction. EVERY SINGLE ONE! Now, while many people might say this is the proper closet etiquette, even necessary for keeping your clothes neat and tidy, I say, "Hah!" I don't know which way my clothes hang, and I'm sure each one goes it's own way. The only reason I discovered this quirk in my husband's personality today was because I had put the shirt on the hanger the wrong way, and as I was haning it up I noticed that it was on the wrong way. So, as a good wife, I turned it around and hung it up his way. That's because I care.

2 comments:

Brendan said...

When does the respect begin?

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the big deal here. How else are you to put shirts on hangers in a closet? There is only one way. Same with coats. Only one way. I don't get it.

I get comments becasue I take my shirts to the laundry/cleaners on the hangers I picked them up on. And they all hand the same way. I get rid of the hangers at the same time.