Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Not A Given

While I love the fact that the Buckeyes will be going to the Rose Bowl if the current standings in the BCS hold up, I love the possibility that they could be going to the National Championship even more if just one of the top two teams lose this Saturday.


I don't like the chances of 4-7 Pittsburgh beating West Virginia, though as we've seen this year anything is possible. However, at 7:00 PM, #1 Missouri takes on #9 Oklahoma. Either team could certainly win, and with a conference championship at stake they both want it bad. And if Oklahoma comes up with the win, my beloved Bucks would have to move up to #2, making them the other half of the two teams in the National Championship game.

Now, if I can only find a TV at the McKillip Christmas party for periodical updates I could have a great time this Saturday.

No comments: