Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hot Summer Fun

So what are a bunch of kids to do on a hot summer day to cool off? Ask their mom to put up the Slip-N-Slide that their Grandpa bought them.






What you can't see in the pictures and video is that the attachment for the hose was missing. Of course by the time I figured this out the slip-n-slide was completely set up and tacked down. After a quick call to the hubby for direction, we decided that the sprinkler set near the slip and slide would have the same effect as hooking up the hose directly to the thing. (We did not have the receipt and my kids really wanted to jump on and slide.)

It was a great way to cool off on a hot day. I'm sure we'll be using it again soon.

2 comments:

Alison said...

how wonderful...I love slip and slides, but my husband hates them because they always burn the lawn...but I still put them up for the kids....the lawn always recovers!!!

Irish Coffeehouse said...

Very creative solution! :) And who doesn't love the slip-n-slide?