Monday, August 29, 2005

Ian's Going To Be Mad

I am feeling like a bad, bad mom. I forgot to pack Ian a snack today. His first grade teacher lets the kids have a snack each day in the morning, and I forgot to send one. I kept feeling like I was forgetting something this morning, and I even checked his bag this morning. It wasn't until I was at Target at 10:00 AM that I realized what I had done. I considered trying to go back to school with a snack, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to get there very quickly and I didn't know what time he ate snack anyways. I also figure he has to learn to accept when other people make mistakes and learn how to deal with it. I wish I wouldn't have forgotten, but what does it say when I run back and bring him something that isn't actually critical to his day? I hope he handled it well.

No comments: